Legacy SP Fonts
The Society will continue to distribute a collection of legacy biblical fonts developed by James Adair. To download a font, follow the directions provided below. All fonts will download as zip files. If you do not have a zip utility please click here
Downloading Legacy SP Fonts
- Click the appropriate system icon for the font you would like to download. A download window will appear asking you where to save the file.
- Use the default name or choose a new name for the file.
- Click "Ok" to begin the download. This may take several minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- On completion of the file you must extract the compressed file by using an unzipping utility. To obtain a free version of a common zip utility here.
- Extract the compressed TTF font file to a new location.
Installing your new fonts
For Windows Users:
*The SP font series is compatible with all versions of Windows from Windows 98 to Vista*
- Click the "Start" button on your desktop, select Settings > Control Panel (or open "My Computer" and then "Control Panel."
- Double click the "Fonts" folder.
- Select File > Install New Font.
- Choose the drive and location where you saved the uncompressed TTF file.
- The fonts in the location should appear in the "list of fonts" box. Choose the appropriate font or "Select All" and click "Ok" to begin the install process.
- Click "Ok" on completion. This completes the installation process.
For Mac Users:
*The Mac versions of the SP fonts are for use in OS 9 and earlier. OS X users can download either the Windows or Mac versions. SP Atlantis is not compatible with OS X*
OS X directions:
- Download the font.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Click the "Install" button.
OS 9 directions:
- Locate the font you would like to install.
- Drag the font to the "System" Folder. Click "Ok" when prompted.
Please click the readme file for each font prior to downloading.
Click the appropriate icon on the right to download each font.