2008 International Meeting
Meeting Begins: 7/6/2008
Meeting Ends: 7/11/2008
Note that the deadline for paper proposals is 11:59 PM (23:59) Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5) on the day PREVIOUS to the deadline below.
Call For Papers Opens: 9/1/2007
Call For Papers Closes: 2/2/2008
Requirements for Participation
Requirements to Submit a Paper Proposal
- Proposals and Papers
- Proposals must include an abstract of no more than 300 words - longer abstracts will be shortened!
- Papers are most often alloted 20-25 minutes in sessions, with 5-10 minutes for discussion.
- If you have a question about a particular program unit, email the chair listed in the Call for papers for that unit
- Limited to two appearance total.
- Presiding at a session counts as an appearance.
- Membership is required in one of the organizations participating in the meeting.
- Most of the organizations require membership in that organization to be on the program (e.g., AASR membership to be on the AASR program).
- SBL has made provisions for non-members to submit proposals. If you are not a member and wish to propose a paper, please use the non-member paper proposal form. (to be added soon).
- Participants must be registered for the meeting by April 1st or risk being removed from the program.