2010 International Meeting
Meeting Begins: 7/25/2010
Meeting Ends: 7/29/2010
Note that the deadline for paper proposals is 11:59 PM (23:59) Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5) on the day PREVIOUS to the deadline below.
Call For Papers Opens: 10/1/2009
Call For Papers Closes: 2/3/2010
Requirements for Participation
Requirements to Submit a Paper Proposal
- Proposals and Papers
- Proposals must include an abstract of no more than 300 words - longer abstracts will be shortened.
- Papers are most often allotted 20-25 minutes in sessions, with 5-10 minutes for discussion.
- If you have a question about a particular program unit, email the chair listed in the Call for Papers for that unit.
- Limited to three appearances total, only two of which may be paper presentations.
- Membership is required in either SBL or EABS.
- Participants must be registered for the meeting by April 1st or risk being removed from the program.