2010 Annual Meeting
Meeting Begins: 11/20/2010
Meeting Ends: 11/23/2010
Note that the deadline for paper proposals is 11:59 PM (23:59) Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5) on the day PREVIOUS to the deadline below.
Call For Papers Opens: 12/15/2009
Call For Papers Closes: 3/2/2010
Requirements for Participation
be submitted through the online system.
All presentations must be new presentations of the scholar's own original work.
Papers cannot be repeated in other sessions or at other SBL meetings.
Affiliate Organization Programs
- SBL Membership is required at the time of a proposal for the SBL program.
- SBL Membership will be checked by May 31 and non-current members will be removed from the program at that time.
- SBL Membership must be current at time of Annual Meeting in November.
- Affiliate organization membership is required to participate.
- Participation is limited to two appearances total.
- Presiding at a session counts as an appearance.
- Appearances on Affiliate programs count towards this total.
- SBL Committee and business sessions do not count towards this total.
- Members who have never read a paper at the Annual Meeting must submit the entire paper as a part of the proposal. Please submit papers directly to the Program Unit Chair of the unit to which you want to propose.
- Proposals require presentation title and an abstract of approximately 300 words.
Registration for Meeting
- All meeting participants must be registered by May 15th. Registration will be checked and those not registered will be removed from the program